Monday, January 11, 2010

Ringtones

Well, I finally have ringtones for my phone. Daddy found a website that lets you download them directly to your phone for free! I found one for Daddy, that says something like "your husband is calling." I also found one for Uncle Daniel that says simply "Your brother is calling." Found one for my parents too, actually two...one for my mom's cell, and the other for their home phone. I found one for my grandma, one for all of my friends, and one for all of the annoying callers that I want to avoid! I love my new ringtones. Of course, come a month or so from now, I will want to update a few of them, because they are actual songs, and they will get old and no longer fit the group.

Anyway, I went to our WIC appointment today. While we were waiting, which took forever by the way (we were there for over an hour), I noticed that Conner has a new tooth. This one is a molar, and I am suprised I haven't seen it before. I was shocked! Also, I found out that Conner weighs 30 pounds (big shock, not), and that he is just over 31 inches long...although I have no idea how tall that is (the doctor makes him stand now, but they didn't).

Well, other than that, nothing much has happened. We are losing our roommate, and we have decided that we will probably not get another one. She is leaving for good cause; her daughter is coming back, sooner than expected, but she is going to keep the house that she pays way too much for so that her daughter will have her own room. Also, her family is going to help so that the two do not get thrown out. I wouldn't want to pay 880 a month for a house around here; it's not worth it and no one here has that kind of money. Anyway, the last occurance of the day was simply that when I was taking Conner to bed about twenty minutes ago, I triped over the train that his Granness got him...I really hate that thing. I have a bruise on my shin, but Conner was and is fine. I made sure not to drop him or let his head hit anything. I, however, will be in pain for a little while...physical at least. My internal pain will last as long as that train is in the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment